Monday, July 7, 2008

Mo' mojo.

Yes, I still have more LOs to share. You have no idea how much I love having those super creative/productive periods.

It's so cool to actually use all those supplies I love, instead of hoarding them.

All of the pics are from our Disney trip back in January.


I really like this style of LO cause it lets me use lots of patterned paper without having to use it as a background.


Same here...



I had been dying to use those Hambly rub ons. So delish!




This one still needs a bit of journaling, but you know it always takes me forever to do... :)



This one will have some writing on that tag too... Soon.




I got an unexpected package last week. I am dying to share it's contents with you.
I have to take some pics...

I have never been more excited. I even got teary eyed...

Stay tuned.


Have a super week!!!

13 comments:

Ady said...

Spill the beans... I can't wait to hear the news. Your layouts are beautiful girl. Estas acabando...TFS

bwgayoso said...

Love those layouts Anilu!! Can't wait to hear what the package is about ; )

Davinie Fiero said...

Awesome, Anilu! Way to make use of those kits! I spy SC! And some great design. Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

oooooh your designs here are just de-lish. love the use of the patterned paper. LOVE it :)

Greta Adams said...

when your mojo is on it's ON!!! love every page! you are the queen of clean and lots of white space!!

**muah**

Kristii said...

Lovin your work girl!! You are going to have to spread some of that mojo around!!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layouts, excited to see about your package!

Amy said...

we love whenyou have these creative periods to share too!

Helsbells said...

Gorgeous layouts - love the patchwork style ones :D

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Gorgeous pages!!! Your mojo is really kickin'!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new goodies... c'mon, take pics and post them already!!! Hugs!

waleska said...

awesome pages!! hope your mojo stays for a while :)

AnnaMarie said...

WOW totally LOVE your work - you rawk the white space! I'll have to check out more of your SC gallery now!! :)

Deanna said...

Ok just had a quick peek through you rblog... found u on we crafty! OMG I love your style! Love Love Love!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...