Thursday, July 31, 2008

Baaad blogger....

At least I know it's because I have been scrapping :)

I have finally dug into all those great kits I have been hoarding. I'd have proof, except I gave Nati my last set of batteries for her Barbie computer, so I have no camera until I run to CVS. Soon. Really...






I have also been devouring The Wire with the hubs every night. Such a great series. He had been begging me to watch it and, boy am I glad I did.
Very highly recommended.


Onto cutesy stuff, I found this on Laura Kurz's blog and lookie here...

Who knew??? All those countless hours of reading and studying paid off. LOL!!!

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

12 comments:

Larajc said...

My hubby enjoys teh Wire too!

Kim Langston said...

My man got me to watch "The Wire" too and a little too late... I so hate it that it has ended.

Denise said...

Now that is complete and utter love! Giving up your camera batteries for a Barbie computer. :o) That made me smile!

Kristii said...

So glad you are back to scrappin!! I love your work girl!! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!!

bwgayoso said...

I'm so glad you've posted!! I can't wait to see what you've scrapped ; )

Anna M said...

Hi there!

Let me know the next time you guys are getting together.

Oh the fun we would have!

vtpuggirl said...

Wow you gave up your batteries for barbie, you are a good mom! Can't wait to see what you are creating!

Sugar Spice Cabinet said...

I love the wire!!!! Its amazing. Can't wait until I can see what you posted.

Unknown said...

:) Can't wait to see your layouts!

Lisa said...

I have been the same Anilu, done quite a bit of scrapping lately but have neglected my blog. Look forward to seeing your LOs, I must get the rest of mine photographed too.

Lu said...

stopping by to say hey!!!!! (waving viciously)

casey boyd said...

Anilu....I just love your layouts, your style just makes me smile...I can't wait to get unpacked an do a little lifting:) hehe
Congrats on the book pub...can't wait to check it out...thanks for the peeks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...