Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The last of it.

This is it. The last of the LOs I have to share. I hope you're not fed up with my posts full of pages :)


This is my sweet girl all dolled up as a Mexican señorita for Columbus day. She looked adorable!!



This are just some random shots of her sweet face. She loved the camera and always gives me her best poses.



This is one of my fave pages and pics. My niece Paulina and Natush, being silly together.




A tribute page to my beloved scrap space. I kept it sper simple but I really like the result.



And, finally, my girlie girl with her peeps at Disney back in January.



Thank you all so much for the kind comments about the book. I am just so happy and excited about it. I loved being able to finally share it with you.






I have really been neglecting my Etsy shop, but no more!!! I am gonna spend the whole afternoon working on new stuff, so be on the lookout.


I'm off to stalk the UPS man... :)

14 comments:

Carrie said...

I am also stalking my UPS man for my SC kit! Glad to hear you're back to making more jewelry! I'm kicking myself for not picking one up last year when I bought a necklace for my sister. Can't wait to see the finished projects!

bwgayoso said...

Anilu, I can't get enough of your layouts! These are gorgeous, as usual ; ) I'm glad you are working on your wonderful jewelry again.

Kristii said...

Gonna have to check out your Etsy shop!! Love your work girl!! Fantastic layouts as always!! Have a great day!!

***Paola*** said...

Are you kidding me? I could never get fed up with your beautiful pages!

AnnaMarie said...

WOW I am seriously loving everything you do - I am going to be stalking your gallery from here on out! You are amazingly talented!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pages! Congrats for being published!

:)

Dawn said...

I always LOVE your LO's Anilu. You are one very talented lady! AND speaking of talent, LOVE your etsy shop!! :-)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Beautiful layouts! I can't wait to see your new jewelry! :-)

Amy said...

love them all, especially your bliss space!

Noelia said...

Great pages as usual Anilu. I love the one of your scrap space, so simple but so effective. I was away for a little while and I'm going to be doing some catching up on your blog because you always know the latest and the greatest!

Paula Pascual said...

I have just found your blog. I love your layouts they are so beautifully designed that I made fell in love with all your work.Thanks for being such an inspiration.
Paula

Anonymous said...

Oh Anilu, your scrapping style is so crisp and perfect! LOVE how you used the lace on those pages... and that new necklace is mighty fine! :) Hope you are having a nice summer.

Breanne Crawford said...

i so adore your pages. you have such a graphic design eye, anilu! oh! guess what! i finally hung the page you made me on the wall! LOL! i cant wait to show you! gotta get some good pics!

Sasha Farina said...

ah.. beautiful works Anilu!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...