Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Still here...

I know I have seriously neglected the blog lately. Having Nati home all day, leaves time for little else.
I don't mind, though. She starts kindergarten in August and I am gonna miss her so much...







I have started working on new pieces for Handmade by ANILU. I am really liking what I have made so far, and I really hope you do too ;)

Don't forget, I do custom work, so if you have a necklace in mind, just let me know and we'll make it happen together (anilumagloire@yahoo.com).


This is my fave so far. I wish you could see the wood in person. It has beautiful grain. The pics don't do it justice.
This one is loooong. More than 36". Love it!



This is one of my most popular pieces. The silk, ebony and Swarovski crystal necklace.
Here the wood looks very dark too, but you can see the grain in real life. Just beautiful.



These stones are just begging to be put together in something. I am still working on that one...



These are the new ebony pendant shapes I have. The color is deep and rich, but the grain still shows throughout.







Before I leave you I want to send a big shout out to my Daddy. He had his 66th birthday last week. Can you believe this handsome boy is 66???



Love you!!



Toodles.

16 comments:

ricanlaw said...

I'm happy that you updated. I was checking in every day. Your daddy looks really handsome. Happy Birthday to him. Your pieces are amazing! Just lovely.

Your daughter is beautiful Anilu.

Ally said...

I can't wait to see what you do with those beads!

Ady said...

Glad to see you blogging again. Those pieces are beautiful... Can't wait to see you on Saturday.

bwgayoso said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you are bringing us more of your wonderful jewelry!!! I love those necklaces!

I can't wait to see you on Sat ; )

Happy belated birthday Papa!!!

Kristii said...

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!! I love your new pieces!! Gonna have to order something for myself soon!!

caroline said...

can't wait to see what new creations you whip up!

Anonymous said...

oooh so excited to see all your new stuff...will be stalking etsy :)

vtpuggirl said...

Your jewelry is beautiful! I didn't know you did other crafting, these are wonderful! Happy birthday to your Dad!

Lauren said...

Your Daddy is too cute!! Looks like he knows how to enjoy life! Happy B-day!

Dawn said...

WOW! Your jewelry is AMAZING! You are one, all around, talented girl! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yea Anilu! I can't wait to see your new jewelry!!!! And I hope your daddy had a wonderful Birthday!

Anonymous said...

yes, that's exactly why my "me time" is so limited right now...kids being home all day! so glad that your etsy is doing well, anilu! your jewelry is beautiful. happy belated bday to your handsome Dad!

Anonymous said...

Anilu mi nina amadisima:que maravillosa foto de mi Natalia,antes de que este 2008 se termine,no se como pero ire a ver a mi nieta amadisima.Casi siento que me asfixio cuando no la veo en tanto tiempo.
La joyeria de etsy esta hermosa,prepara desde ya unas para mi,para que me las puedas mandar con Gili.
No me puedo comunicar a tu casa.No se que pasa hoy.Mil besos mis princesas.Las amo. Ana Maria.

Sasha Farina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sasha Farina said...

one fine day, I'm gonna be the owner of one of your necklaces. That I promise you :)

Denise said...

A belated wish of happy birthday for your dad!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...