Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's in my hands!

I was watching a little TV, when my UPS guy knocked. I wasn't expecting anything...

The box was from Amazon. I didn't order anything... Let's see...



My gorgeous sister had pre ordered Cut Loose and had it sent to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it! It's such a cool feeling to see your pages in print, and as part of such an amazing book. Wow.

I was very teary eyed. Can't stop looking at it.

Crystal Jeffrey Rieger did a killer job on his idea book.

I still can't believe that I got to have my pages published alongside such amazingly talented scrappers.




Here's a peek at some of it. You HAVE to get this one. It's all about breaking the rules and freeing your creativity.




Click on the link to the right to order through Amazon.


I'm off to finish my page for Aleida's journal. So exciting!!

Enjoy your Tuesday :)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!!! Congratulations Anilu!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy...off to Amazon right now...hey, can you autograph mine pretty please :)

Lauren said...

Congrats! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy! :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

How cool! Congrats on getting pubbed girlie! I gotta get me my copy... HUGS!!!!

Kristii said...

Whooo hoo!! That is so exciting!! YOu rock girl!!

Lauren said...

I've never heard of that book. I must check it out. It looks very cool!! Thanks for sharing it!

Larajc said...

WOW, that is wonderful news! So happy for you.

liz mataraza said...

oh i love it! what a HUGE accomplishment!!! congrats!!!

Alex Hardy said...

what a HUGE HONOR aleida ... and from what i can see, your pages look wonderful!
***CONGRATS***

Sweet Peripety said...

YES! THis is soooo great! I'm so happy for ya!!!

joanne (spagirl) said...

congratulations anilu!! woo hoo! that is just soooo awesome!! i'll have to get my hands on one!!

Amy said...

awww that's so sweet and so AWEsome that you're IN it!!

ricanlaw said...

Oh Anilu, how wonderful that you finally received your book. Congratulations again to you and it looks fabulous girl. Fabulous. Woo hooo. Celebration time. ;)

Trish said...

So happy for you, Anilu! You did a bang-up job with your layouts, and I know how much this means to you--Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Very, very awesome. Congratulations!

bwgayoso said...

Congrats amiga! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to get the book!

Anonymous said...

oh, anilu! i'm catching up with everything still! how awesome that you have the book! i can't wait to see it and i love that we're in this one together. high five!!

kymmie said...

Congratulations! I followed a link to your website off of Kristna Contes comments section. Find lots of inspiration that way! I am also a PF member. Paper arts supplies and handbags compete for my affections!

Kathy said...

Congratulations Anilu!! I love your work. You are on such a roll just now...I hope you keep on rolling!!
Kathyb (SC)

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Congrats Anilu - that is just awesome!

Noelia said...

Congrats on the book Anilu! It must feel really good to have your work published for others to enjoy and get inspiration from. I love your pages in it. You really outdid yourself!

Staci Compher said...

Congrats!! on the pub!! I had pre-ordered it too...by BFF Jeniece is in there with ya....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...