Thursday, July 3, 2008

I told you I was on fire.

Firs, I have to tell you that Wall-E kicks butt!!!! What a great movie, such a great message.
Both Nati and I loved it and even if you don't have kids, you have, HAVE to watch it.

I guarantee you'll love it.




Can you believe I still have many more LOs to share?? Well, I do.

This one is Nati on the ride back from Disney in January. Just a few days before the whole drama that landed us in the Peds ICU.



Just us girls with Mrs. Mouse, having breakfast. Her excitement during that meal, made the whole trip worth it. I'll never forget it!



Her first meeting with Aurora. They were tight after that.



This is one my all time fave pages ever. It came together so fast and easy and I love it. How cool are those little plastic charms??



My girlie outside our hotel room. She really loved all those huge things around.




I have some shopping to do, so I better get goin'. I need some delish stuff for a BBQ. I really like all the Independence Day activities.
I am so looking forward to the fireworks. Natush loves them!

Have a great long 4th of July weekend!!

13 comments:

Balou said...

I am in love with that Minnie Mouse layout. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You are on FIYAH!!!! Your layouts are so beautiful Anilu...can I be you when I grow up :) My boys are going to watch the movie today. I'm so excited for them. My sister watched it and loved it as well!!!!

joanne (spagirl) said...

just lovely anilu... lovely!! :)

Anonymous said...

you are on a roll!!! awesome pages!!!

Jenn said...

What great pages!

Ady said...

You are on fire girl. These layouts are too cute. You go girl. Can't wait to scrap together.

lacy said...

just found you through Jessica McDougals blog! Love how you mix scrapping and fashion! So much fun!

Anna M said...

Love the "Just the Girls" LO.

Who is Aurora? Can you tell I don't have kids?

liz mataraza said...

lovin' the snow white layout...they're all wonderful!

bwgayoso said...

Anilu, those are gorgeous layouts!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Lots of great layouts, Anilu! You're on a roll! Glad you liked the Wall-E movie... Hugs!

Colleen said...

look at you with the mojo supply! LOL. keep that inspo coming!

i knew you'd love wall-e. i want to see it again!

Nicole Carro said...

Love all of these layouts! You've been busy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...