Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I have the most talented pals.

Take a look at the gorgeous LO my pal Mia made for me. We did a photo swap and I was lucky to get her.
Mia, I absolutely love it. Thank you so, so much!!




On to "fashiony" stuff... I go a new wallet. I discovered Hayden Harnett through The Purse Blog and I love their stuff.
How cool is this color???


If you're hard core into fashion, like I am, you have to check out Jessica McDougall's blog. She is Ali E's little sister and I found her blog through Ali's.
She is a fashion savant and she will help you with your fashion woes.
Great blog.


Off to the movies with Nati!!

5 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Neat wallet and website!

bwgayoso said...

Anilu, I love that layout! Mia did an excellent job ; )

Anna M said...

Beautiful LO!

Love the new wallet!

Kristii said...

Love that layout!! Mia did an awesome job!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anilu,

You have a great blog!

Thank you for the link! The wallet is delightful. - and I love the Rebecca Minkoff bag links on your site.

Cheers,
Jessica

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...