Monday, June 30, 2008

Cool new stuff to share

Look what my dear friend Barb, hooked me up with...

Ali's new book!!! All about mini books, and no one does minis like her. I am dying to devour it already!!


I also got this incredibly cool stamp set, that is one of the add ons on Cocoa Daisy's kit this month. I had been looking for something exactly like this one, for our upcoming trip to Disney.
Can't wait to get it :)



This is a shout out my dear friends at The Scrapbook Shoppe in Tampa, sent me. They got a hold of Crystal Jeffrey Reiger's book, Cut Loose where I have a few pages being published. I am so incredibly excited about this. It's available through Amazon.com.


I have a full day, so I better get going.

Have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

bwgayoso said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see you work in that book ; )

vtpuggirl said...

Wow, you have the AE book! So cool!

Elisa said...

BIG Congratulations, Anilu!

Anna M said...

YAY! Congrats!

I preordered the book...lucky girl!

Have a great week babe!

Trish said...

Congrats to you on the book--and I can't wait to get Ali's new one too!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

That's so cool, Anilu!!! I can't wait to see your work in the book. I am getting this month's goodies from Cocoa Daisy, too! I can't wait! HUGS!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...