Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gotta love it when your mojo decides to come back...

Mine had been gone for a looong time, and it was driving me crazy. I have all these great things to scrap with, and not being able to produce a thing with them, sucked!

Thankfully, just as it left, it came back and I have been scrapping non stop for 3 days!
I am so happy and having so much fun.

Here are some peeks at what I have been doing. I can't show you the whole thing cause I can't stitch and Juan isn't home yet.

Hope you like them as much as I loved making them.












I am trying to use all my goodies, like the miles of ribbon I have, and all those great things I get in my kits.

I really am loving getting a monthly kit and add ons. I haven't shopped for anything else in months! Yes, months. Nothing. Nada!

I am saving my Juan lots of cash that will be put to better use ;)

I'm off to have lunch with Barb and then to the Dr. with Natush.

Later.

20 comments:

joanne (spagirl) said...

oh my gosh anilu... those are some gorgeous layouts!! all of them!! i can't wait to see them completely!! thanks for sharing!!

Ady said...

Those layouts are beautiful. Can't wait to get together to scrap again. Have a wonderful lunch with Barb. Kisses to both...

Barb said...

Love the LOs, Anilu! TFS.

Anonymous said...

I love all your layouts... so beautiful. I need to find my mojo...
thanks for the eye candy ;-)
Anne aka anniescraps

Anonymous said...

Oh wow those are just fabulous!!

Jenn said...

Isn't it great when Mr Mojo returns? Great LO's!

Anonymous said...

these are beyond fabulous! your mojo must have come back BIG TIME! i love them all!

Kimber-Leigh said...

gorgeous anilu!!!

TiteC said...

I'm glad your mojo's back !

WOW this is sooooo great !

xxx from France
Sophie

Lisa said...

Gorgeous layouts - Like you I'm loving having my monthly SC kit and until this week hadn't shopped in months.

Anonymous said...

Anilu! Gorgeous!!!!

cannycrafter said...

All looks great as usual Anilu!!!

Sweet Peripety said...

I love these. How simple but how BEAUTIFULLY done, Anilu. Breathtaking. I like how you used the bazzill edges!

Anna M said...

Cute LOs!

Did you see Julie at TSS gave you a shoutout on her blog?

Hope all is well!

bwgayoso said...

Wow Anilu! These layouts are fab! Good to see that your mojo is back ; )
It was great seeing you today.

Christie Wildes said...

luuuurve your pages, anilu!!! you are a scrapping fool now. i can't wait to see what else you have created lately.

maybe my mojo will return quickly too. :)

tfs!

Greta Adams said...

sometimes your mojo has to disappear for a while!! when it comes back it's better than when it left...

hugs chicka!! and your layouts..well....they are perfect as usual...do u ever scrap anything bad? seriously...inquiring minds neeeeed to know :)

Anonymous said...

Those look great! Can't wait to see when they are complete!

Gigi said...

you inspire me every time...wow...gorgeous art anilu!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anilu,

I just love your layouts!! they're absolutely gorgeous, loving that white space too ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...