Friday, June 27, 2008

Yes, I've got more...

I have even more LOs to share today. I mean it when I tell ya' I'm on fiyah!!!!!

I loved that Sass deer paper and I had been dying to use it on a page. Those Prima flowers are some of my all time fave flowers. I hope they were easier to find...


These are just some random shots of the girlie with the proud parents. I just had to use that phrase for that cute little apple charm.


This is my baby girl on her first, and last day, using her Bufi preschool uniform. I couldn't believe how much she's grown up.
She's just a joy!



OK, enough chit chat. I'm off to take my Nati to the movies. Wall-E awaits us.





Have a great weekend. Smooches.

15 comments:

ricanlaw said...

I want your mojo...oh I so do want it.

Alex Hardy said...

those pages are FAB!
have fun at the movies!
[we'll see it next week after our vacation]. :D

Balou said...

I'm so glad you got your mojo back. I love seeing your pages. =)

Nati is just beautiful; what great graduation pics.

Sweet Peripety said...

I love your pages! I need to steal some of your ideas! Hey let us know how the movie is!

Kristii said...

I totally love your work Anilu!! Can't wait to hear how the movie is! It looks way cute!!

bwgayoso said...

Girl, I can see your mojo is back! I'm so glad to see your fabulous layouts! Have fun at the movies!!!

waleska said...

holy crap Anilu! you are totally rocking it, girl :)

Ady said...

Oh girl, those layouts are beautiful. I'm hoarding my dear paper. It's so pretty. Let me know how the movie is because my D wants to go see it.

Larajc said...

ENjoy Wall-E, looks cute. I love the apple!

Kimber-Leigh said...

gorgeous anilu!

Anna M said...

Sooo cute! Have a great weekend!

Trish said...

Wow--you ARE on a roll!! Great layouts, Anilu!

Colleen said...

wall-e is awesome! you guys are going to love it!!

love the pages...

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Beautiful layouts girlie! Love what you did with the Sassafrass Lass and October Afternoon goodies :-) Nati is just precious!

Anonymous said...

ooooh these pages are YUMMY!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...