Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The birthday loot.

I scored in a BIG way!!!
I got everything I wanted and then some.

Barb and Esther got me Tim Holtz classes (see previous post).

My Mom, Dad, sis and Juan got me shoes and purses!!!!! Glorious purses I had been dying to get my hands on for a long time.

I got the gorgeous white Franceso Biasia. It's soft and big and I love her!!!



I also got not one, but two Kooba bags. I had been lusting after Kooba's bags ever since the Sienna madness. I finally did it and bought my self two of them. To make the deal even sweeter, they were both on sale!!!!!!!!!!

Look at my new babies... Aren't they gorgeous?

Meet Jackie...


And Dylan...



Juan and my Dad got me more shoes!! I got silver and black.



This Cath Kidston stationary set is so pretty!!! I can't stop looking at it.



This one
's gonna keep me entertained for hours on end. I had been dreaming about getting it for ever and Juan delivered. It's all velvety and glam, just like it should be.


I'm still feeling like crap with this cold. Off to rest I go.

Happy day!

15 comments:

Ady said...

Those purses are gorgeous... I'm jealous... I'm glad you had a great birthday.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Great gifts! Missed it, Happy Belated Birthday chica! hope you feel better soon!

Larajc said...

WOW, you hit the mother lode! That white bag is just lovely! What nice presents for you. HOpe your day was beautiful and hope you kick the cold out asap!

Trish said...

Wow is right! Holy cow, you really did score big time! Glad you had a good one--you deserve it!

Greta Adams said...

oh you lucky lucky girl!!!
so glad you got what ya wanted

Elisa said...

wow, great presssies!

Kristii said...

Ooo la la!! Love those purses and shoes!! Glad you had a great day!!

liz mataraza said...

wow! you made out like a bandit! beautiful bags...

love the project you made with tim holtz.

hope you get to feeling better!

Dawn said...

First hope you are feeling better and second..your Birthday ROCKED!! :-)

What a lucky gal you are!!

Jennifer said...

Wowza! Now THAT is some loot!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Wow! You made out BIG time. You're one lucky birthday girl :-) Love all your goodies. Enjoy and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Tonya said...

Woo Hoo! So glad you got what you wanted for your Birthday. Happy Belated :)

I think I might NEED the white purse, LOL.

Sharie said...

What a fun bunch of presents! Glad it was a happy one!

Mia said...

Wow what a loot! Awesome!

Feliz cumpleanos chica! Que Dios te bendiga!

Scrappermania said...

Amo las bolsas, las que te regalaron son maravillosas!!!!! Vi el post de la clase, waooo, felicidades! Todos tus regalos estan de lujoooooooooo!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...