Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My little dancing queen.

This little video of Natalia dancing on her "graduation" day is for my Mom. She is dying to see her girl so here she is :)

It's really shaky and plain bad. She is headless from time to time cause I taped this with my photo camera and I was trying to watch her too, so my arm kept moving all over the place.







Espero que te guste, Mamita!!



These are the last two LOs I made. They are for the Studio Calico photo swap. I got Jen's pic and I loved working with it. Her baby girl is just too cute.




I have to go clean. Yay????


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dios mío!!! Qué hermosa mi gringuita bailando el jarabe tapatío... su cadereo está lo máximo... Ya la quiero ver y abrazarla fuerte fuerte... dile que baila como un ángel y que la amamos mucho. Mil gracias por este regalo tan bonito...

Mil besos y abrazos a mi gringuita bailadora...

Gili

Natalie said...

Cute video! I love her bangs.

Anonymous said...

Anilu:mil gracias mi amor por habernos compartido los videos de mi Nati amadisima,bailando y luego en la cantada del himno,que cuando reconoce la camara empieza a posar,cual digna hija de su madre,la amo tanto Anilu,que Dios sabe el esfuerzo que es estar tanto tiempo sin verla,pero aun asi se que me ubica bien en su vida y a pesar de la distancia me quiere.Besos y mas Besos para mi Natalia y para ti mi amor.
Que bello el layout de la bebe.
Besos mi Anilu. Tu mama Ana Maria.

Kristii said...

Way cute video!! I Love your layouts!! Just beautiful!!

Monica said...

just gorgeous anilu!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...