Monday, June 23, 2008

More for Grandma...

Please bear with me... Grandma really needs to see her girl!

More of Nati on her graduation day. I really get a kick every time I write "graduation".





In scrappy news... I am doing my first ever circle journal with some of the coolest chicks I've ever "met" online.
I am so excited to start and see what everyone comes up with.

I finished my album and this is the cover...


I'll show it to you again when it comes back to me, all full of great pages from my friends!

Later.

12 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Love your album cover, congrats on the graduation!

Kristii said...

Totally awesome cover Anilu!! Graduations are special, you can never get enough pictures and videos no matter how old they are! Post away girl!!

Denise said...

I love that they decked them out complete in cap and gown. That is adorable! Loved seeing the videos. :o)

I cannot wait to have your circle journal in my hands. This is going to be a blast!

bwgayoso said...

I can't wait to see the completed album!

Noelia said...

Nati looks so cute in her graduation robe singing the goodbye song...cute! Can't wait to see more of your CJ creations. I've done one CJ and I loved it!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous circle journal cover, congrats on Nati's graduation.

waleska said...

so cute!! I'm surprised and a bit disappointed that my son didn't have one... congrats to Nati! :)

Monica said...

love love the cover!

liz mataraza said...

love the circle journal cover. didn't get to see the vid...my computer is whacked. but i bet it's so darn cute!

sorry to read about colleen's store. i went there the other day and read the news.

The Mom said...

Pretty cover!!

Anonymous said...

No, no, no... la pose con su toga y birrete... ya la quiero abrazar... se ve hermosa... lástima que en el de la canción sólo se ve el otro niño... Dale mil besos de su nena

Gili

Trish said...

Aw, how sweet is she!! Congrats to you both--what a proud moment!! Cute cover, too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...