Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm realy gonna miss it...

but like all good things, my DT gigs have come to an end.

Cupcake
is closing :( Colleen has lots of cool things coming in her life and she needs time to make them happen.
I know she, and her incredibly cool kits, will be missed.

These are the LOs I made with June's kit...





Col, thank you so much for the amazing opportunity you gave me, allowing me to be part of your team.
I loved it!!


As for WIP, it was just time... With Nataia out of school all Summer and a trip to Disney (YAAAAAY!!!!) in a few weeks, it's gonna get a little crazy around here and I would not want to let her down.




My sweet Trish... It was a blast to be part of your team, and so cool to play with the beautiful goodies you put together for us to create with.

Now, for some cool news... If you're interested in joining the WIP design team, Trish is having a DT call. See all the details here.


In weather news, is there any chance it could stop raining every day here in Miami????
Natalia and I miss the pool.

Toodles.

18 comments:

joanne (spagirl) said...

great layouts ani, as always!
hope the weather clears for you and your girlie!!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layouts! Hope you are having the summer you've always wanted to!

Anonymous said...

All is so beautiful!

Trish said...

Nothing but love for you, sweetie! I'll still be in touch with advice and all...and like I said, my door is always open to you!

XXOO!

bwgayoso said...

beautiful layout, girlie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anilu :) Awesome layouts and so nice to "catch up" with you :)

Kristii said...

Fantastic work as always Anilu!! You totally rock girl!!

Monica said...

aww, i'm sure they are going to miss seeing your work with those awesome kits :(
lovely as always!

Noelia said...

I'm going to miss the great pages you made for your DT's, so much inspo!

liz mataraza said...

these layouts are stunning! send some of that rain back this way...we had some this morning, but not enough!

Sweet Peripety said...

Awww I am sorry that there are changes for you with the DT jobs! You will surely still inspire all of us with your work, Anilu! :-)

april said...

awesome LOs anilu! love the simplicity of your designs. they are so "do-able" yet definitely awesome!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous layouts, all of them.

Colleen said...

Gracias tanto para es una parte del Cupcake Scrapshop y una parte del DT. Estoy tan contento yo conseguido para conocerle, mami! sé que nosotros nos quedaremos amigos, siempre

abrazos!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts!

waleska said...

you did a wonderful job with both kits!! have a fun time a Disney :)

***Paola*** said...

Beautiful as always! I'm gonna miss seeing your DT work but Nati and you are going to have a blast this summer!

Breanne Crawford said...

you rock everything you do. good for you on taking some time off though!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...