Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Our first time...

at one of these!!! I have always wanted to go see the lighting of the Christmas tree and the arrival of Santa. We went last Saturday, and seeing the look on her face was just priceless to us.







No better feeling than knowing you're creating your own family Christmas traditions.
After that, we went out for dinner and had a nice relaxed time talking and just being together.





I have added a few new pieces to Handmade by ANILU this morning and they are going fast (thank you my dear friends!!!), so come visit to get yours!!








I'm off to put my tree up. Nati just discovered "Oh Christmas Tree" and she wants to trim the tree while listening to it :)

Hugs to all!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

Ok, that first necklace is stunning! I absolutely love it as well as all your stuff! So glad you are making some holiday traditions. Nati is precious!

Jennifer Davis said...

Wow! Your necklaces are just beautiful! I love those large wooden beads so much!

Tina said...

what a cutie! can't wait to see the tree!

stephanie howell said...

Girl, you are so talented. I love your jewelry...love it all.
xo

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Your necklaces are beautiful as always! And I love that you saw the tree lighting and Santa. So cool :-) Love that... come to think of it, I've never been to that type of thing either!

Vee said...

she is so cute! love your new jewelry pieces!

casey boyd said...

Anilu that last one is gorgeous!!! love it, I wish my husband was home to beg to:)

Those tree pics are adorable, love the smile on Nati's face.

caroline said...

oh i love those!

Anonymous said...

oh how I am into traditions...love that you got that family time. ok. your necklaces make me dizzy with love. eeeeeeeek!

shalay said...

your jewelry is awesome! and cute pic of the little one with the tree in the background. christmas traditions are the best.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...