Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lookie here...

I went to Barnes and Noble on Saturday with Nati and Juan. We sit in the kids section and read books to Natialia every once in a while.

I took some scrap mags to read to and look what I found that made me scream and get some funny faces from the people around...






That's my dear Nik's gorgeous mini book on the January issue of Simple Scrapbooks.
How cool is that?? Congrats, Nik!



I've been getting lots of Handmade by ANILU orders and I am over the moon happy!! I am really lucky to be able to do something I love as work.

To all my clients, THANK YOU so much!! I love knowing my creations have gone to friends like you :)

Speaking of, I have to go finish another order and do some cleaning and cooking. Ahhh... Domestic bliss!

Have a great Wednesday, my lovelies!

7 comments:

stephanie howell said...

*sigh*
i love that nicole. she is a dear heart and such a talented girlie.
speaking of talent...when i get some moola, i shall become one of your "clients".
hehe

Monica said...

i just saw that in my SS today!!
she is so stinkin talented!
congrats on all the orders anilu, you are one talented chica!

Joy Madison said...

that is so awesome! :) we love nicole!

***Paola*** said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! I still haven't received my jan SS and now that I know Nicole's mini is in there I can't wait to see it! Off to drool over your etsy stuff...

Nicole said...

i love you.

seriously...i do.

thanks for all of your sweet words of encouragement my friend...it means the world to me.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

aww yay nicole! :) and YAY for etsy! that is so awesome, girl :) i can't wait to see some of your stuff in PERSON! :) :) happy weekend.

Greta Adams said...

woo hooo....go nicole...

i sure hope oneil has order mine from you or he will sure be in the dog house if i have to order my gift myself....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...