Thursday, December 6, 2007

I really LOVED

working with this month's Work In Progress kit. I loved Scenic Route's paper and now I wish I had tons more Christmas pics to scrap.
I will be attached to my camera from now until Christmas morning snapping way.

Sadly it is officially sold out. All three Holiday kits are :(
If you don't want to miss another kit, drop Trish a note to get in the autoship program.

I got my January kit in the mail yesterday and you will LOVE it!!!


These are all the pages I made with it and I have stuff left to make even more :)


All of us the last time we spent Christmas Eve together...



The requisite cheesy school pic...




My table all set for last year's Christmas Eve dinner....




Natalia and my Dad in conversation after dinner....





Last year's Christmas play at school. She was a shepherd wearing shiny lip gloss, hence the funny lips :)





These are from her first ever Christmas play at school...








I'm off to pack some Handmade by ANILU oders. WOOHOO!!!

Have a great Thursday! ER's 300th episode is on tonight!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all just beautiful!! love how you work the SR!
--can't wait to see what you do with the January kit, I just put in an order for it!
Thanks for sharing!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Anilu I love your layouts! I love what you did with the stars...just too cute!

Ady said...

I love your layouts Anilu, they are beautiful... I have been taking photos everyday too...

jillconyers said...

First time visit! Love the layouts! The color combos, textures, dimension...

Enjoyed browsing the rest of your blog too :)

Lisa said...

love the layouts, anilu and I love ER too!

casey boyd said...

Beautiful layouts Anilu....loving the blue in them!

Erin said...

love all these layouts!

Vee said...

this kit rocks!! I will have to look out for January! :) love love all your layouts :)

Cecilia said...

Those layouts are great. Love your style!!!

Trish said...

Love your layouts, Anilu! Can't wai to see what you do with the January kit too--I know you'll love the glitter! :)

Greta Adams said...

all of them are beautiful as usual...and i love the lips on nati..too priceless...

*secretly hoping that you are shipping one to my house from the hubs ** i went snooping and something tells me he hasn't ordered yet...
can you tell i HATE suprises! blech!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous creations!!!! diggin the blue!!!

Molly said...

Ok, how amazing are your layouts! WOW!!! I love them, girl! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I need to still play more with this kit, Trish did an outstanding job with it!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

oooh scrummy lummy lumptious layouts darling xx

Staci Compher said...

you're rockin' the layouts!!!! all gorgeous.......!!!!this kit must be amazing...!!

***Paola*** said...

I'm not sure which layout I like the best, they are all so gorgeous!

stephanie howell said...

I have to tell you, that each layout you are creating is so lovely.
you are on a roll. =)

michelle raMirez said...

love how precious and festive these layouts are!
Happy holidays to you!

ricanlaw said...

Lots of pretty stuff Anilu. Thanks for sharing.

Aleida
www.ricanlaw.typepad.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...