Monday, December 10, 2007

Remeber that LO

I had sitting on my desk forever?? Well, I finally finished it and sent it to the girls at Method Playground, and I WON their glitter challenge with Teresa Collins as the guest!!!!
How cool is that???!!!

I really like how it turned out.
Loved taking this challenge from Method Playground. Plus I got to play with my fave glitter color from Martha!!







My house needs some cleaning and my tree needs to go up today.

I spent most of the afternoon working on Handmade by ANILU and listening to Christmas music and it really got me in the Holiday mood.
I really love this time of year and now that I have Nati, it's even more exciting.



I finished my projects for Work In Progress' January kit and I'm pretty happy with them. I came up with a very cool project that I can't wait to share with you guys ;)

Now, take a look at he scrumptious add ons for January...









Trish keeps the prices super reasonable so you can indulge on both!!


Time to start the week and get Natush ready for school.

Toodles!

7 comments:

Trish said...

Yeah, Anilu! So happy for you! Congratulations--and that layout is simply stunning! I knew you'd pull it off...:)

Ady said...

Congrats on your layout... We told you it would turn out great...

Vee said...

congrats, awesome layout!! love love the Jan. add-on for WIP, going to check it out! :)

Kim Langston said...

Oh yes I saw this layout when they announced you as the winner... and it is obvious why you were chosen as the winner. This layout is beyond fabulous! No wonder I have so many of your blog entries bookmarked so I can scraplift more of your projects. Your work is delish!

Colleen said...

of course you won! why wouldn't you!

felicidades mami

Noelia said...

WOW! Love this page Anilu! So glad I read this post because I was wondering what happened to that page. It's beautiful! You rocked the glitter!

Anna M said...

So happy your Etsy is taking off!

How did you make that tree on your LO?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...