Monday, December 3, 2007

Glitter Love

I have the glitter love. Big time love. My dear Barb G. got me LOTS of Martha Stewart glitter for our Christmas gift exchange and I finally finished my glittered birds wreath a la Martha.

A version of this one is on the cover of the December 2005 issue of Living and I have wanted to make one ever since.
I really had fun making it and I love how it turned out.






Now, I just have to put the tree up and buy my Advent wreath for the dining table and my halls will officially be decked!!








In other happy news, today is Barb's (Babs') birthday and we all made a little tag for her. Hope you like it, Barb. Happy Birthday!







The weekend was just perfect!! I went to Scrapbook Central, with all my scrap girls to celebrate Barb's birthday in advance, and we had a BLAST!
We shopped (everything 40% off!!!!!!!!!), we cropped, we ate, we laughed and we all got great gifts.
An amazing day all around.



I'm sorry I got y'all all excited about Cupcake's December kit ... It's officially sold out. Hope you were on of the super lucky ones who got it!

Here are some of the pages I made with it...





I'll show you the rest tomorrow, or you can go to the gallery and see it all!

Mr. Tivo's calling my name and I must go.

21 comments:

caroline said...

oooh love the wreath!

Barb said...

Okay. That wreath is beyond cool.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, my friend.

Ady said...

I love how the wreath turned out... It's beautiful. Your layouts are always so beautiful...

Lisa said...

I love that wreath it is lovely!

michelle.g said...

don't you just love MS glitter? oh so lovely! those birds make me feel so happy! and i love your monthly inspirations too!

Cathy Pascual said...

i love the wreath and the glittery birdies!

Tonya said...

Very nice wreath!

Trish said...

Beautiful lo's, Anilu! And that wreath is gorgeous, too...:)

Nicole said...

you already know i'm lovin' the glitter, lol ;)

happy happy b-day to Babs...and glad you had a great time with your peeps over the weekend!!

Angela said...

totally in love with the wreath!!

Greta Adams said...

umm yeah..i didn't get a chance to get it....whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

love your wreath and i love glitter too and it loves me...i even get that crap in my ears...lol

casey boyd said...

love that wreath Anilu! it is adorable and love what you did for the cupcake scrapshop.

Vee said...

love your wreath!! awesome layouts too!!

stephanie howell said...

a. that wreath is SPECTACULAR. like it could have been professionally done!! i'm so jealous.
b. gorgeous layouts, as always~

Tina said...

beautiful wreath! love anything all glittered up. ;)

I love all your Cupcake pretties too!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Wow! I'm loving that wreath of yours. You can throw one of those in with my card collection. LOL! Funny, huh? Your art always inspires me :-)

Hugs!!!

Micayla said...

I love that wreath, soooo cool. I want me one!
Love all the scrappy goodness, your layouts are always sooo gorgeous and inspiring girl!
xx

Noelia said...

Love your wreath! I've been eyeing the Martha glitter myself but I've been resisting so far..I might change my mind after all.
Your pages are gorgeous as usual.
Glad you had a good time with the girls and Happy B-day to Barb!

Unknown said...

I love the wreath! It's so pretty and all the different colored birds look so good. Great job!

***Paola*** said...

Love love love the wreath! Where in the world did you get those cute litte birdies?! Sounds like a great weekend was had by all!

עידן said...

the wreath does look like it came out from martha stewart living!
the layouts are spectacular as always :)
have a great day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...