Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's up!!!








I finally put up our Christmas tree!! Natalia loved the whole process and I enjoyed it even more because of her.


It still needs a skirt to cover the base, and my girlie insisted on a star atop the tree so I got the glitter out and made one myself. She loved it!

Still want to put some lights on my balcony. I saw some of my neighbors have them, and they look so pretty at night reflected on the lake...

Also need to get our stockings. I found a great kit to make them from Martha S. at Michael's. There won't be much in them this year, but they still look pretty. I don't have a mantle, so I always hang them on the bedroom doors, like my Mom always used to.

Other than that, I think that's it for me.



Did you get your house all Christmasy this year???











I finally saw Enchanted yesterday and i LOVED it. Such a cute funny movie. If you have a little girl who's into fairy tales, you HAVE to take her.
Two thumbs up from me!!



Time to clean this house...
Have a great Wednesday!

15 comments:

Breanne Crawford said...

your tree looks beautiful!!

and i loved enchanted!

merry early christmas, anilu!

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the tree! Our house is looking pretty Christmas-y finally, but we could use a little snow on the ground here in Ohio!

Ady said...

I was really inspired to decorate this year and I love how my house looks. Love your tree too...

joanne (spagirl) said...

lovely tree anilu!!
i want to take my cousin's daughter to see that!! looks so cute, glad you liked it!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Gorgeous tree and I love that glittered star you made! You never cease to amaze me, girlie!

I have my Chistmas decor all up and I'm still inspired to create... I have a couple more projects in the works and I've been working on some LO's with the WIP kit. I'll post some more tonight so check it out!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jenn said...

Your tree is so pretty and so is your sweet girlie! Merry Christmas.

Colleen said...

The tree looks great! I'm hoping ours is going up tonight...we've been talking about it for a week, but it somehow hasn't happened yet this year!

jillconyers said...

Yes, my house is all Christmas-y with 8 decorated trees!

DD and I are going to see Enchanted during her winter break. Can't wait for a girls day out :)

Unknown said...

Tree is beautiful. I love the picture with your DD underneath!

Merry Christmas!

~kim

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful tree. Your daughter is adorable!

Kate said...

mfbkblovely tree!

Monica said...

such a pretty tree!
i'm hoping to get ours up tomorrow!

casey boyd said...

Beautiful tree Anilu!!

Anonymous said...

Mis ninas su arbol quedo bellisimo,se refleja en la carita de mi pequena princesita Natalia,
Y juntas estaremos esta Navidad,no es la distancia que pueda darse el "lujo"de separarnos.
Y bendito este internet que me permite seguir disfrutando de estas "pequenas GRANDES cosas que pasan en el dia a dia de ustedes.
Las amo con todo el corazon. Ana Maria

Anna M said...

Gorgeous tree!

Nati is so beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...