Sunday, December 30, 2007

A look back...

at my fave LOs of 2007. This was the blog challenge over at SIS, so here goes...


1. This one is from a Jenni Bowlin kit. My Nati on her first day of VPK. I loved the navy/kelly green color combo and it got into the Catwalk over at SIS!



2. Some of my fave pp from MM. The great Michelle Ramirez chose this one to lift a few weeks back on SIS :)



3. A self portrait that I actually like... The colors on those Crate papers are so delish.



4. Glitter love. I used my fave BG chipboard and my fave Martha Stewart glitter color. This one won the glitter challenge over at Method Playground. Yeah!



5. The first ever Christmas pp line that I actually love. SR's Roxbury.
My little baby girl on her first ever Christmas play at school. Awwww!



6. This was my first Catwalk LO and I think it's my all time fave.



7. Some silly pics of my sis and I wearing our Crocs. I LOVE those Amy Butler papers so much!!



8. More Jeni Bowlin. This is my favorite pic of my Mom and I.



9. A Scrapjack of one my all time fave scrappers. Wendy Bretz. That's my Dad, my Sis and I a looong time ago :)



10. A very simple and graphic one. My girlie still getting into the weirdest places...






I promise I will update more often as soon as the craziness of the season is over. I still have to show you my Christmas pics...



Before I go, I want to wish you all. my dear, dear friends, all that that's good and beautiful for this new year.

I hope 2008 brings you all health, happiness and joy!

30 comments:

Nicole said...

great idea, Anilu...love every one of those!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love those LO's Anilu :-) That's a great idea! I have been busy with lots of events and LO's this past week... can't wait to share! Happy New Year, my dear friend!

Cecilia said...

Love your layouts! Looks like you had a great year in scrapbooking. Happy new Year!

Breanne Crawford said...

what beautiful pages, Anilu. so glad to have discovered you as one of my favorite scrappers this year.

much love and happiness to you in 2008.

Anonymous said...

just beautiful work Anilu!!!! Best wishes to you and yours!! Bon Anne!!!!

Ady said...

I loved all those too... I want to wish you and your family a wonderful New Year full of happiness and prosperity. Can't wait to start scrappin together again...

Monica said...

such great lo's anilu!
i love all of them!

***Paola*** said...

I'm so glad I "met" you this year amiga. I wish you and your family the very best for 2008. Un besote!

Helsbells said...

Gorgeous layouts!

Loads and loads of great ideas here. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Ryzmomplus2 said...

What a great idea Anilu! Love these layouts - what a great way to reflect the year!

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Natalie said...

Feliz año nuevo querida!

Jenn said...

Love this idea! Your picks are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Anilu y mi Natalia amadas que Dios me las llene de bendiciones,las mas grandes como la salud y porque no ? muchisimo dinero y paz en el alma.
Las amo con todo mi corazon y estare como siempre junto a ustedes.
No me quiero poner dramatica, asi que solo les dire cuanto, cuanto las amo .
Me fascinan todos tus trabajos y tus fotos.
Desde mi alma,besos y mas besos para las dos,que este 2008,siga llenanado tu vida de realizaciones.Las Amo. Tu mama Ana Maria

Barb said...

I am officially inspired.

Happy 2008!

Anonymous said...

I am in LOVE with all your faves!! your work just shines anilu.... Happy New Year!

Finísima Persona said...

HEY! I stitched, resized, scanned, color-corrected, proof-read and photoshopped all year... AND ONLY MADE IT TO ONE @#$%* LAYOUT?! WHAT GIVES?!

Happy New Year, Hun!

Tonya said...

Love your choices, beautiful.

עידן said...

Happy new year Anilu :)

Karla Dudley said...

{ jaw dropped } Wow...girl...you amaze me!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR sweetheart! Thanks for being so very true to me! I will make it up to you in this new year! I promise!!!!!

Have Fun!,
-Karla

Joy Madison said...

love all these layouts!!!

Happy New Year to you friend!

Heidi Joe said...

I just love all your stuff, Anilu... you're so inspiring!

Colleen said...

love these!! so much inspo

happy 08, mamita!

Noelia said...

Happy New Year Anilu!
All the best for 2008!
Love your 2007 pages and look forward to your new ones for the new year.

Greta Adams said...

i don't know how you can pick favorites!! i love all your stuff!!

Happy New YEar A!!!

Micayla said...

Happy new year Anilu.
You have chose some gorgeous layouts and i can see whay they are your faves!

michelle raMirez said...

its so fun to look back huh?
Hope 2008 is great to you sweet Anilu!

Kristii said...

Anilu you rock the scrapping world!! I so love your work! Can't wait to see what you will create in 2008!

elizabeth said...

oh i love all of these!
especially that glitter tree.

happy oh*eight to ya :)

Leah said...

what beautiful beautiful pages! you are one talented lady :)

Anna M said...

Once again, your LOs are gorgeous!

Happy Belated Holidays to you and yours.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...