Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So inspired...

by the great Nora Griffin. I just LOVE everything she makes. I was reading her blog a few days ago and she had posted these pics of her Christmas gifts all wrapped up and I amost fainted. Gorgeous stuff! Gorgeous!!!!!!!

That's where I got the motivation and inspiration to wrap Barb's gifts like a true crafter.

I really love the way they turned out...










The paper is Martha Stewart, the scalloped die is Quickutz, the bird punches are also both Martha S.



Want more pretty things, you say????


Well feast your pretty eyes on this...








Just a peek at the goodness in Cupcake's January kit. I got my box a few days ago and I am ready to start playing with it. I just LOVE the colors Colleen chose.


Speaking of, I'm off to see if the muses decide to visit me so I can get to work on it.


Later 'gators!!

21 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Your gifts look amazing and I love that sneak peak...

Wendy said...

wow...im thouroughly embarrassed about how my gifts look now! haha but i LOVE that ms punch!

Greta Adams said...

oh i love what colleen chose too...and the infamous coconut cupcakes..lol

i tried to subscribe to nora's blog but she doesn't do rss feeds
:( ...she is def. very inspirational

love your packages

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning Anilu - I'd happy to get an empty box with that wrapping!!! Too pretty to open! Hope all is well. Jean

Colleen said...

those gifts look AMAZING! i'll have to check out the nora blog

Jenn said...

Your gifts look amazing! They totally blow my Transformers wrapping paper out of the water! Hee, Hee.

Antoinette said...

Your gifts look stunning!

Lisa said...

lovely gifts!

jillconyers said...

Love the gift wrapping and the colors of the Cupcake kit!

Nicole said...

love that paper line...can't wait to see what you come up with!

casey boyd said...

definitely pure eye candy!! love the packages and looking forward to see what you create with the jan cupcake kit!!

Joanna said...

wow, that kit looks amazing!!!!! LOVE the colors!! and your gift is adorable!

Monica said...

such pretty wrapping!! i havent even put up my tree yet! lol.

Noelia said...

Your wrapping is amazing Anilu! Barb will love it.

alittlebitofscrap said...

Such lovely eyecandy!

Cecilia said...

Wow! Amazing gifts, Anilu! And that cupcake kit looks just fab!

Gina said...

Ooooh! Gorgeous. With wrapping that beautiful, I wouldn't want to open the gift and risk ruining the wrap!

Trish said...

Wow--that sneak is awesome, and those gifts--holy cow! Barb will flip over those! You've inspired me to step it up a notch...:)

Ady said...

Mi amiga, that wrapping is gorgeous. I wouldn't want to open it. Naaaa... I'm sure what's inside is just as awesome. I can't wait to see what you create with that kit. I love the colors...

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love that sneak peek! The colors are beautiful!

That wrapping paper was awesome...even more stunning in person with all the details :-)

Erin said...

pretty packages!
that kit looks fab!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...