Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh, so gooooooood!

I had a good birthday! Great company, my fave food, LOTS of presents (major, major SCORE).

Thank you so much for the well wishes. You all made my day even better. Again, thank you!

I am off to watch Sex and The City. YAY!!! I have been counting the seconds till today. My dad is watching Nati for me so I can go. How adorable is he??

I will show you my b-day gifts and tell you all about my incredibly FUN weekend of classes with Tim Holtz, on Monday.



This is my very sophisticated girlie, eating her confit de canard at Les Halles, her favorite restaurant. Not Chuck e cheese, Les Halles mind you... Like mother, like daughter.






And, here she is with her papie Rudy.



Have an amazing weekend.

Toodles.

12 comments:

joanne (spagirl) said...

ooh.... sounds like you had a great day... and more in store!! i am seeing THE MOVIE tomorrow! tim holtz classes... ??!! you are soooo lucky!! do show us what you made!! see you!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your movie trip! Happy Belated B-day!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday
ohh i want so bad to take a Tim Holtz class or two or more...
hope you will have loads of fun and please show us what you made
/m

Anonymous said...

Ohh, of all the classes I've ever taken (and I've taken my share of "good" ones from C.Zielske, to Donna Downy, to Stacy Julian - Tim Holz's class has been my all-time favorite. LOOOOVE what I made in his class (which was a canvas). It sits in my office at work to this day.

Greta Adams said...

glad you had a great birthday and enjoy your movie...let me know how it was...i am going to wait a few days before i go...so i won't be bombarded...lol

Anonymous said...

How fun for you Anilu! Enjoy the movie!

Larajc said...

Have a lovely weekend. Enjoy those classes and the movie, I am envious...hope it is good!

Denise said...

I hope you had a wonderful time at the movie! I need to hear all about you class. I bet it will be awesome!

liz mataraza said...

glad you got to see your movie, girl! is that a cigar hanging out of your dad's pocket? reminds me of my dad.

can't wait to see what you made in your class!

Anna M said...

The movie kicked ass. I loved it. I cried about 10 times!!!

Please please tell Tim and Mario that crazy Anna in Tampa says hi. Aren't the girls at Scrapbook Central the best?

Noelia said...

Happy belated B-day to you! Seems like you had a great time with your dad. Can't wait to see more pics of Tim Holtz and your presents!

Anonymous said...

Qué hermosa se ve mi niña sofisticada con esa blusita... La amo!!!

Gili

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...