Friday, May 2, 2008

Just a small post.

to share another little project I made with Cupcake Scrapshop's May kit.



I have been wanting to make one of these cute banners for ever. Since I am no god at making mini books, I though I'd make this instead, with the chipboard mini album included in this month's kit.

Natalia loved it! I hung it on her bedroom door :)


I'm off to get ready to see my dad!! I am so happy he's able to come so often.

Have a great weekend and HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!

10 comments:

Helsbells said...

This is gorgeous!

You've inspired me to have a go at one of these for my own little girl :D

Ady said...

I love it. It's adorable.

Nicole Carro said...

Love that banner Anilu - those papers are awesome.

Denise said...

Love the banner. It is gorgeous! Happy Scrapbooking Day to you, too!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

THE BANNER IS BEAUTIFUL! IT'S PERFECT FOR NATI'S DOOR :-) oops, caps lock off... Happy Nat'l Scrappy Day to you, too!!!

bwgayoso said...

I love that banner! I'm so glad that you are feeling better and that your mojo is back = )

Dawn said...

I LOVE your banner! Happy Scrapbooking Day!:-)

Scrappermania said...

Hermoso banner!

CrystalJRieger said...

Beautiful banner! Love how it turned out.

Anna M said...

Cute banner and happy belated NSD!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...