Thursday, May 1, 2008

Forget that!!!!!


I am gonna pull myself together and get over it. I have received so much support from my friends and family, that the least I can do is walk it of and rub some dirt on it.

May is my birthday month and I want it to be a happy one.

My Dad is coming to visit tomorrow, and on the 15th my best friend from Mexico is coming for a visit and she's pregnant!!! I cannot wait to see them.

I am gonna be happy and try not to loose sight of all the great things I DO have in my life.

I am sorry for making you worry so much about me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the amazing messages you left for me, for the kind e-mails, the phone calls... I love you all.





Today is the 1st of the month and that means new kits and new galleries!!!

Here are my pages for Cupcake Scrapshop and Work In Progress.

Hope you like them :)


These four are Work In Progress' May kit.







These are for Cupcake Scrapshop's May kit....



I am sorry the scans are so bad. Most of the pages have bulky stuff and my scanner hates that :)



Another thing I have to do is start creating new stuff for Handmade by ANILU. I have lots of new supplies and they need to get used.
I'll let you know when they are up on Etsy.



Thanks again for being there for me...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your layouts are so wonderful!!!!!

Kimber-Leigh said...

glad to "hear" that positive tone in your voice anilu!

thinking of you!

diana albright said...

i'm glad to see this turn, Anilu. i really was worried about you for a while. but your friends/online pals - i, for one - are still here for you, no matter what! keep your chin up, continue to have faith, and you are in my thoughts.

your new LOs are wonderful!

XOXO

Sharie said...

Your work is as beautiful as ever, Anilu. I'm sorry life has thrown you a rough time lately, but hope with the new month and things to look forward to that the sunshine will peek through the clouds for you.

waleska said...

I'm so happy to see you happy again... or at least trying :)
love your pages!!

Colleen said...

yeah
that's the attitude to have

and don't forget that we all love you so very much. you just email me if you need anything, ok?!?!

and post that banner you made cause it freakin rocks mami

Denise said...

I hope you have a very happy birthday month. You deserve it!

All of your layouts are wonderful! My favorite is She Rides. I love how you did the title and I adore all the bright colors!

Take care and if there is anything I can do to help you on your quest to be happy...just let me know.

Kathy said...

Glad there is a little sunshine breaking through in your world Anilu. YOU are such an inspiration. Keep your chin up. Wishing you fun times with your Dad and your friend. Hoping May just gets better and better for you. Love Kathy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts Anilu...I'm so glad your spirits are lifted. Good things are in store for you...God is good and you're certainly derserving...

Anonymous said...

wow those are some beautiful pages! and I'm looking forward to seeing the new stuff on etsy - i'm always stalking your site :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hey look!!! We're the infamous scrap girls!!! LOL! Love what you did with that LO :-) And Nati's pages are so sweet and adorable. Love it!!! Glad you're feeling better... HUGS!!!

Ady said...

Shake it off... That's a great idea. Your layouts are beautiful. I love them.

Balou said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, sweetie! And FYI, I am sooo stealing every single one of those layouts. ;)

Noelia said...

Anilu, I'm so glad that you're back and feeling better! Your stuff is just amazing girlfriend!

Scrappermania said...

Tus trabajos como siempre bellisimos, espero que la visita de tu familia, te alegre un poco.

Anna M said...

Gorgeous pages and I'm glad you seem more "light-hearted" in this post.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...