Monday, May 5, 2008

Such a great surprise!

I knew it was on it's way, but it came much sooner than I thought.

I swapped pics with the SUPER talented Janine Langer a few months ago, and I finally got the page she made for me in the mail.

It is gorgeous in picture, but OMG it's even more so in "person".

Take a look at this...



It's just so perfect and full of beautiful little details.

My dear Janine, I am going to treasure it always. Thank you so much.

I hope I don't let you down with mine...

17 comments:

Noelia said...

It's gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah i love her stuff and this is no exception! lucky you! :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

what a sweet, beautiful layout! :-)

Dawn said...

WOW! That is a BEAUTIFUL LO!

bwgayoso said...

That is a gorgeous layout!!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Beautiful layout!

Scrappermania said...

Que hermoso layout!

ricanlaw said...

It's gorgeous. I also have a pending swap with her.

Unknown said...

you are lucky! Janine's work is awesome! the photo you gave her is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Happy Mother's Day!

ricanlaw said...

Feliz Dia de Las Madres Anilu.

Kathy said...

That's beautiful Anilu!! Just popped by to say "hello" as you've been quiet again these past days. Hope you are okay??

Janine Langer said...

Thank you so much for your nice words, dear Anilu. I am so glad that you like it! :))

Nicole Carro said...

Wow, that's a beautiful page, and I love that photo too.

Beate said...

This is stunning!

Sasha Farina said...

such a gorgeous layout! wow... I'm sure yous will be just as beautiful Anilu!

Anna M said...

Gorgeous!

I swapped with a friend of mine and I have yet to work on it! Am I the worst friend ever or what?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...