Thursday, May 22, 2008

They were my first love...

and what I spent my fortune on before I started scrapping.

Lately, I have been finding so many purses and shoes I love that my cash is yet again being spent on them :)

Plus, my glorious birthday is just a few days away (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!) and these beauties have have my name all over them.

Juan, if you're reading, this is NOT a hint, it's a very clear, very DIRECT, illustrated guide for you.

This fist one is a gorgeous Francesco Biasia. I am really into BIG ones right now, since I have to carry tons of extra stuff (glucose monitors, syringes, insulin vials, etc...).


And here she is in red, which I think is a beautiful neutral color.



This one I NEED for a pair of beautiful shoes I just got in that same shade of tan, plus, Marc Jacobs.... Need I say more????



Now, these are a necessity here in Miami, now that the heat is unbearable for my everyday Crocs. Summer brings with her the need for cute pedis, and I need them to show it off.


These are just cool.



That's all I have for today. I just ripped lots of pages from my scrap mags, in an attempt to get inspired and scrapping again.

I really miss it. Wish me luck finding my mojo...

Ciao!

9 comments:

Trish said...

I hope you get every single request, and then some!! Fun looking at your eye candy--enjoy the day!

Sweet Peripety said...

Hheehee thanks for pointing me towards some major window shopping! LOL! Hope you can get inspired. It must be in the air!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Very nice :-) I hope you get one and have a great b-day girlie!!!

I'm sorry you can't make it to the crop this weekend... Hugs!

Noelia said...

I hope you get your way on your b-day. I totally LOVE that last bag, it's not even funny! LOVE IT!

waleska said...

ohhhh pretty! I've been spending a lot of my scrappy money on shoes and clothes lately... :)

diana albright said...

oh no, purses and shoes are such money pits for me too! love those gorgeous bags. and i hope Juan takes the not-so-much-a-hint-as-a-directive.

***Paola*** said...

A girl after my own heart! I'm a serious bags and shoes addict as well, you should see my closet ;) Love the red one, hope you get them all for your birthday!

liz mataraza said...

yummy!

and those cupcake sneaks are gorgeous!

Anna M said...

Cute bags. Love the red!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...