Friday, May 23, 2008

One HUGE blast form the past.

I was passing the time the other day, browsing Facebook, when I came across these pics, posted by a gal I went to junior high with in Haiti.

They took me back in a BIG way. I remember those mint colored walls like I had been there yesterday, and though they were not the happiest days of my life, they stil hold lots of cool memories.

This is where I went to school from 7th to 9th grades, before transferring to The Lycee Francais d'Haiti.






This is the head mistress and she used to terrify us all. She had the screechiest, loudest scream I have ever heard in my life. She loved me though, I was a really good student and since I was so shy, she thought I was very well behaved. Whew!



It's so hard to believe it has been more than 20 years since then...

Yikes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man - reliving the middle school years - even for a nanosecond would NOT be something I'd want to do!

Anonymous said...

I hate when I do that - shows I have not had enough sleep!

Tonya said...

I love looking back at stuff like that. Too bad I don't have pics of my old schools. Good memories...until high school. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Anilu :) Glad to catch up with your blog. Isn't it fun to relive old memories? That's why we put it all down on scrappybooky paper! hee. hope you are all well xo

Anna M said...

She scares the shit out of me!

Hi honey! Miss you. I am FINALLY catching up on my blog reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...