Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I have been playing

with these two beauties lately!! These are the June kits for Work in Progress and Cupcake Scrapshop.


These first two pics are from Cupcake. I am so loving those SEI papers, it's not even funny :)






Yesterday afternoon, a box full of these goodies appeared at my doorstep... Work In Progress' June kit is delicate and flowery and just lovely.
The two other pics are the add on and the project kit.





I will post some peeks soon.

Off to take Nati to school.
Toodles!!

9 comments:

Ady said...

Glad to have you back in blog world. I heard you won't be joining us on Saturday. We'll miss you but we'll see you the following weekend.

Lauren said...

are those scrappin goodies on cupcakes?!?!?! it's too much... i can't take it... i am going to die of sweetness! LOL... so, got any extra cupcakes? :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I missed you girlie!!! How fun! I love those kits and how lucky are you to have ALL three of the Work in Progress kits this month?! I'm soooo jealous! Hugs!

Denise said...

That was a lot of eye candy! I hope you have a blast using it all. I can help you out, if you need any help. LOL!

Greta Adams said...

can't wait to see what ya do? how are you doing?

Noelia said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Scrappermania said...

Ese kit esta maravilloso!

cannycrafter said...

Oh yummy yummu yummy you have the best job in the world!!!!!

Anna M said...

Aren't the new Making Memories lines beautiful? The Delaney line was named after my friend's daughter! She is good friends with Margie R-A.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...