Monday, January 7, 2008

Yet another obsession...

Like I don't have enough of them...

I found these beauties thanks to Barb. At first I though, yes cute, but then I started researching them a little more and they are sooooo cool!








Nestabilites are these thin dies that cut and emboss. I have gotten really into card making thanks to my dear Esther and the possibilites are endless.

You can do so much with them and they cost less that a Marvy giga scalloped punch, and you get 6 dies. You can't beat that, plus they can be used with any one of the machines you already have.

They are super slim and easy to store. I am keeping mine in a QK magnetic storage book along with my Cookie Cutter dies.

I found a great tutorial and FAQ about them here. Check it out. You will love them too.








I finally uploaded a few new pieces to Handmade by ANILU . Come check them out, I know you'll find something you'll love!

I am working on many more pieces that I will be uploading everyday, so keep checking back to see the new stuff.

Here's a little preview...






OK, I have done enough enabling for one day.

Happy Monday!

11 comments:

Trish said...

Off to check them out! And the necklace is beautiful...of course...

Enjoy your week!

Anonymous said...

Never heard of Nestabilities, but they look very intriguing. You are an enabler, you naughty thing, you!

Ady said...

I really like the scallop one. I'm off to check them out. I hope to see you on Friday. I'll let you know later in the week

Monica said...

hmm. those are interesting. but then again, i dont even own a die cut machine lol. so they wouldnt be much use to me! hehe.

that necklace is TDF! you are so talented anilu. seriously, you blow my mind!

Micayla said...

Never heard of those nestabilities, they look cool though!
That necklace is soo pretty!
have a fab week!

***Paola*** said...

Beautiful necklace as always Anilu!

Michelle said...

oooh...yummy etsy peeks...=) And those nesting dies look really cool!

Noelia said...

I love it when you do that enabling thing that you do so well...hehe

Nicole said...

can't wait to get my earrings!!

xoxo

Cathy Pascual said...

beautiful necklace!

Anna M said...

Oooh...never heard of those. I may have to check them out. I am forever needing nesting shapes!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...