Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Still going strong.

First things first...
The stamp RAK winner is...


Blogger CAKVD said...

These stamps are hot!! My New Year's resolution is to donate $1000 to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation and since I'm a SAHM with no income, I have vowed to not spend any money on craft supplies this year in order to have enough money to donate. These stamps sure are a temptation!!
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD



Cheryl, please email me your address at anilumagloire@yahoo.com so I can send your stamps!
Thank you all for participating :)
I loved doing this and I will be doing it more often for sure.



My mojo is still around and I am taking advantage of it.

I did a LO for Pencil Lines' Stacy Jualian sketch which I loved. A simple design and lots of pics. I am into fitting lots of pics in pages lately.




This other one is of the tree lighting party in Coral Gables. She enjoyed it like cazy and so did Juan and I. How cool is that KI lace card stock!?!? I hope it wasn't so expensive :)




They are both 2 page. 8.5 x 11 LO, expertly stitched by the hubs.

Thanks honey!





Yesterday morning I got to meet one of the sweetest girls ever. La Verne came over to pick up her necklace and we spent a little while chatting and getting to know each other.
She is just a delight! I smiled all day yesterday thanks to her.

I know we're gonna friends for a loooong time :)





Lots of house work to do. Yipee???

13 comments:

Trish said...

Beautiful pages, as usual! I used that sketch this weekend and loved it too! Don't you just love that site? :)

Hugs!

Cheryl KVD said...

Yipppeeee!!! Thank you so very much for your generosity!! I love the stamps and will put them to good use. They are great for both scrapbooking and cards. By the way, I love your scrapbook pages. They are very powerful with just the right amount of embellishments...makes the veiwer look right at the photos.
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Beautiful layouts! I love that Stacy Julian sketch... Gotta try it! :-)

So glad you had a good Monday and that you met LaVerne.

I hope to see you on Friday! xo

alittlebitofscrap said...

The layouts are beautiful. Love your work!

china59 said...

Love how you managed the multi photo design ! So simple and effective !

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the RAK winner! It sure was a nice rak.
Beautiful pages as usual and so happy for you that you found a new friend :)

Michelle said...

aaaw...those pages are super cute!! =) love the top one!!

Unknown said...

Love your work- your jewellry is fantastic- the book looks interesting too.

Unknown said...

Loving the pages, and big props on your jewelery! Hope it's going well!!!

Nicole said...

look at you...scrapping Christmas pics already!! love that LaVerne lives near you...you're both lucky to have found a friend nearby that shares your interests.

xoxo

Barb said...

Hooray for the scrapping!

And totally jealous that LaVerne got to meet you. . . enough to make me want to move to FL.

casey boyd said...

Loved all your new layouts lately. Some great stuff, and lovin the multi-photo ones...be into that myself. I just peeked at your Etsy site today.....wow, that is some gorgeous stuff, I was particularly eyeing a necklace that rebekah bought.....pure gorgeous....hmmm is it my birthday yet???

Tracie H said...

What a great take on the sketch - dont forget to send it into the Pencil Lines gallery - we would love to see it there:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...