Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I love custom work.




I have been taking a lot of custom orders for Handmade by ANILU lately, and I am really enjoying it.

It's great being able to give someone exactly what they had in mind.

Here are some I did for my pals...

This one's for Jenny. She wanted a brown/aqua combo.






This is for Christi. She came up with the idea of putting together purple and aqua.



Barb's long wood necklace. This one looks very cool on.




These two shall remain a secret, cause the owner wants it like that ;) Shhh...





Thank you so much for liking my stuf. I hope you're enjoying it.

If you want your own, contact me at anilumagloire@yahoo.com or through my Etsy shop, Handmade by ANILU.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

oh Anilu these are all great. I especially love the one you did for Barb :)

Trish said...

Wow--you have been busy! Love the first one especially...but they're all beautiful! I have no idea how you do it all...

Barbie said...

Wow those are beautiful!!!

Melonie said...

Gorgeous!

Joanna said...

i'm so glad that it's picking up... always fun to succeed!! I love the pink one!!

***Paola*** said...

*sigh* your jewelry is beautiful *sigh*

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Always love your pieces - and what a great look of custom work!

Ady said...

ooh I love Barbara's necklace. I can't wait to see that one in person...

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

What a busy little bee you've been! Love the new custom pieces, especially the wood bead ones (lucky Barb!) :-)

jillconyers said...

I've read so many great things about your creations at Studio Calico...now I can see why. Your necklaces are beautiful! Love the brown one :)

miss morgan... said...

i love custom orders best too! that secret one is totally totally killer! i love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...