Monday, January 14, 2008

High productivity weekend!

I was a scrapping fool this weekend. I haven't felt like this in such a long time. I loved it. Really loved it.

I used kits I had just lying there.

I only wish I had more pics to scrap. That problem will soon be fixed after our trip to Disney.

Here they are. Hope you like them.

My baby girl in awe of the huge Santa Claus...



Giving me her best poses next to the tree...



A pic of her that I love. I used one of the amazing little letter pressed cards I found on Etsy. They are so thick and luscious, I just can't get enough of them!





I have new stuff on Handmade by ANILU. Come check it out...







Now, for the stamp RAK winner.....

Stay tuned :)



I have lots and lots to do to leave the house in order for our trip to Disney. I am getting so excited just thinking of her reaction when we get there.

Today, I get to meet LaVerne, so I'm off to get ready. I am so excited :)

Enjoy the week!

22 comments:

Jenn said...

I just love your style Anilu! Glad you had a good, productive weekend and have fun in Disney!

Valeen said...

oh wow! I love all four of them.

Which etsy shop did you get the card in? it works so well with the layout.

Trish said...

I saw these over at sis--they're so beautiful! You'll have a blast at Disney--enjoy every moment!

Jules said...

Wow you sure were productive! Beautiful layouts.

Have fun in Disneyland!

Vee said...

gorgeous layouts!! :)
you had a very productive weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know which I enjoy more, your layouts or you Etsy jewelry, but I just keeping coming back to see what's new.

laverneboese said...

Anilu, you are too much. I'm honored to be mentioned on your blog!!! I love my necklace and can't wait to see what you come up with next! You were the perfect hostess and oozing with sweetness. We definitely have to get together again soon.

-La Verne

Lana said...

cute stuff - good luck on etsy! love your pages too - always.

alittlebitofscrap said...

Your layouts and jewelry are amazing. I esp like the jewelry piece that is brown & blue, so pretty!

Barb said...

Woah! You did have a busy weekend!

Love the LOs - especially the last one. Off to check out Etsy.

Sweet Peripety said...

What wonderful pages. I love them! I love simplicity! Love your new pieces, as well!!

Barbie said...

Love all the layouts!!!

Monica said...

so much yummy stuff you got there anilu!!
love seeing your work!

Anna M said...

Beautiful honey! Both the LOs and the jewelry.

stephanie howell said...

i already told you this,
but i love every single one of these.
hope you had a wonderful day.
xo

Noelia said...

Lucky you to be so high on productivity! Lovely pages!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love all your LO's... and those pics of Nati are just precious! I'm glad you had a productive weekend and I'm sure you'll have a blast at Disney! :-)

Janine Langer said...

Wow, you've been busy and every layout is adorable!
Also love the handmade stuff, this is so gorgeous! :)

עידן said...

Have fun in Disneyworld!

Greta Adams said...

have fun at disney...

you so inspire me to no end with your gorgeous pages...
and why ms. anilu must you be tempting me with thos lucious pieces!! {deep sigh}

oh my mom is just glowing now that she has ner necklace and bracelet!!! thanks girl

china59 said...

Gorgeous jewellery !

miss morgan... said...

those are all killer, by my fave ahs got to be the one with the letter press on it! the colors are amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...