Monday, January 28, 2008

It was Perfect!!!


We're back from our trip to Disney and I have to say it was even better than I could have imagined.

Being there with Natalia for the first time made it an entirely different experience for Juan and I.

We LOVED it!

Her face when we got there was priceless. She was so excited and she enjoyed every bit of it.




Here are some pics of the fun...

My sweet girl and I waiting to go have breakfast with chef Mickey.




Under Spaceship Earth at Epcot.




The whole fam striking a pose with Minnie




At the Mad Tea Party ride. She LOVED that one and I had to do it twice in a row...




The beautiful castle where Cinderella lives. We had such great weather everyday and the sky was gorgeous that day.




This face just melts my heart! We were watching the fireworks at Magic Kingdom, and she kept saying "Mom, I've never seen anything like this!!!". I wept.




Posing outside All Star Movies Resort. We got The Love Bug building and she was so impressed with the "gigantic" (her word) stuff all around :)




The highlight of the trip. Meeting the princesses. She was so starstruck and acting so proper and poised around them. More tears...






We finished our trip with the gorgeous Spectromagic parade at Magic Kingdom. Such a perfect way to end the experience. Again, more tears from Mama...






It was wonderful and we're already planing the next one for September and this time we're taking my sis and niece. I can't wait.


Sorry for the huge post and the tons of pics but I am still high on Disney magic!!


I have tons of work to do, so I better start.

Have a beautiful week!

25 comments:

Steph said...

wow you did the teacups twice in a row?? I wouldnt be able to stand :)

Chrissy Le said...

Awesome photos!! Man, I want to go back to Disneyland!

casey boyd said...

That looks like a wonderful time Anilu!

Vee said...

so glad you all had a wonderful time!! I love Disney, the most perfect place :) have a great week!!

Balou said...

Beautiful pics! Don't they always have the prettiest girls playing the princesses? They are perfect. It really is a completely different experience when you see it through a child's eyes the first time they go to Disney. I'm so glad you had fun, mama! Como te extrañamos!! =)

Janine Langer said...

Oh, I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time! Thanks for the photos! :)

Jenn said...

Isn't great to experience Disney through the eyes of your kids? It is pure magic. Glad you had a great time!

Sweet Peripety said...

Love that you shared the magic with us. What a gorgeous happy girlie you have there, too!

Ady said...

Ay mi amiga... Que photos mas lindas. I can't wait to see the magic you create with these photos. I'm so happy for you. I cried too when I took D'Angelo the first couple of times.

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Just what I needed since we are counting down to our Disney trip! Awesome pictures

Lori said...

Great photos!!! Glad to hear that you had a great trip!!!

diana albright said...

how wonderful, Anilu!! i just love all the photo ops that Disney has and little Nati looks like she had the best time!!!

Bernadette Merikle said...

Great pics! And yeah to Disney...I can't wait to have kids and go with them and my man...he LOVES Disney...grew up in the OC

Trish said...

Loved the pics--and I thought of you every single day down there! Can't wait to see the layouts you produce with those...

alittlebitofscrap said...

oh Wow! looks like you had a fantastic time. Disney is so much fun :)

Vane P. said...

Amigui! Enjoyed your post so much, those are some great pics! Feel free to post more! hint, hint ;)

Noelia said...

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time Anilu! The pics are gorgeous!

Denise said...

Loved the photos and your writing on the trip. I am so excited you had a blast.

Anna M said...

Awww! Great pics.

Why aren't there any Asian princesses at Disney World? I don't think Jasmin counts!

Nicole said...

that is SO the same Cinderella that we had in 2006!!!

definitely a cool thing to share with your sweet girl...i cried even though we had been there the year before, lol. glad you're home safe...missed you!!

xoxo

joanne (spagirl) said...

anilu... i'm so glad you had so much fun! your girlie is just gorgeous... and so are you!! great pictures... thanks for sharing!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Oh, girlie, these photos are absolutely priceless!!!! I cannot wait to take my son or daughter (when I have one!) What a great experience! You all look so happy... I'm glad you had a blast! I can't wait to see your Disney magic layouts :-)

***Paola*** said...

Priceless! Just priceless!

עידן said...

yay!
welcome back!
priceless photos :)

Lorena said...

That is so cute how your daughter acted with the princesses! Looks like you had fun
:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...