Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Terribly shameless lifts...

There is such a huge amount of inspiration out there, that when my mojo decides to leave, I no longer despair.

I scrap lift. Shamelessly scrap lift.

My first victim was Waleska. I so want to scrap like her when I grow up... Thanks for the inspiration, W!




And the second was Ali Edwards. I got her very cool circle embellishments and I loved the page she made so much, that I had to make one just like it for my Nati.



There. I admit it. I lift.

Go find someone to lift too :)

6 comments:

Mye said...

Girl, you've been on a role! Love the digi layouts, inspires me to do something with the loads of digi kits I have! Keep 'em coming!

waleska said...

you lift goooood, girl! :)
I love both of these! thanks for the shout out. you rock!

Denise said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

Gigi said...

ok, now i'm going to lift your lifts :)

LOVE.IT!

xoxo

gi

Trish said...

Hey--I've lifted you a TON--I love the whole concept!! And hey, if you're gonna lift, you picked two awesome gals...

Love your layouts!!

GretaB said...

fabulous! :)

I want to be like Waleska too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...