Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gotta have it!

So, now that we're yet again being bombarded with the latest and greatest, have you found the item you just have to have?

Of course, you know I have. In fact I have found 3:



Must.Have.This.NOW!!!!! I get to make my very own letterpress goodies???? Oh, yeah!
It's by a new company created by Quickutz called Lifestyle Crafts.
Get all the info here.





These clear stamps by American Crafts. That font, Cocktail Shaker, is one of my all time faves and the rub ons AC makes with that same font are kinda hard to find.

Imagine my excitement when I saw it turned into these great tiny alpha stamps.

Need.Them.




And this little beauty... How cool is this? Such a great way to display some of your creations in a non cheesy way. Love the dark wood color and how they recreated such a cool vintage item. Seven Gypsies never disappoints.

Good thing these companies are not in the habit of keeping us waiting for ages to get their product.

If you see these online before I do, you just gotta let me know!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok girl must have way more input please about that letterpress!!!

Mia C. said...

Anilu! Chica! That letterpress is on the top of my must haves for tools! I must have it! Think of the possibilities on that thing. Sigh.

GretaB said...

stop it! you can't go showing stuff that I want, because after too long it will turn into "need." ;

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...