Friday, August 21, 2009

Digi madnessssss!!!

As I'm sure you've figured out by now, I am going through scrap stuff withdrawal, and digital scrapbooking is like my very own nicotine patch.

All my stuff is in storage in Miami while we spend a few months in Mexico and so, digital it is.

I am slowly learning my way around Photoshop and I am really, really loving it. The more I learn, the harder it is to stay off the Mac.

You will be seeing LOTS of digi stuff in the coming weeks... Hope you like.

These are some of the pages I have made since I've been here...




That last page is made with Paislee Press digtal products. You know how I hoard rubber stamps whenever I can? Well Paislee Press is the new "rubber stamp".

Her kits are just made for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thank you for the fabulous link!! I love their stuff!!

Monica said...

Omg. . Your digi work just blows me away! I love it!

Elisa said...

Love them both, fabulous! The first one is my favourite, love pp/photo combo.
I'm a fan if Paislee Press too.

Anonymous said...

Anilu! These pages are gorgeous! Love how you're ROCKIN' the digi! Gotta love them Paislee Press too!

Ki Kruk said...

I am so envious of your talent! Amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...