Thursday, August 20, 2009

I just gotta to rant about this atrocity.

So, here I am listening to the TV as background noise while I do my nails, when I look up and see The Goodbye Girl on the info label thingy on my Tivo.



I am soooo happy. This is one of my all time fave movies. It's from 1977 and it stars Richard Dreyfuss and Marsha Mason. Amazing movie.

You gotta watch it if you haven't yet.

Back from commercial. Get ready.... It's that awful Patricia Heaton and Jeff Daniels in the worse copy/remake of what I consider a great movie that should have been left alone.



How dare they????

There, I just had to get this out of my system. Ugh!

2 comments:

Giliane said...

LOL The exact same thing happened to me

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA... I'm bracing myself for the inevitable remake of "Casablanca" with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl in the leading roles... *shudder*

This has the potential for a KILLER post...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...