Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Organizing iPhoto.

I was trying to organize my iPhoto picutres and I found these, of Nati's lasts days of Pre-K.

I love, LOVE these pics and I hadn't scrapped them so here are a couple of pages done with them...

I got my inspiration for this one from Label Tulip's blog. This little bit was created by the super talented Alexis Hardy, whose work I adore...






This is my new fave digital overlay. Those paint splattters are just so , so cool...




These pictures I think are the cutest, most gorgeous things ever!!!



Smile!

6 comments:

Anne aka Anniescraps said...

they are all beautiful, then again... your subject matter is stunning, love her happy self!

Emily Pitts said...

these pictures are so freaking cute anilu! it's fun to see you digi scrapping, it works well for you :) miss you...

island jen said...

not gonna lie..i'm going to have to scraplift both of these layouts...swoon!

GretaB said...

beautiful work! I'm glad you're scrapping. :)

Denise said...

Swoon! each of your layouts are beyond gorgeous! I love them all! Glad you are enjoying scrapping and blogging!

Alexis said...

YAY! Love the layout! I designed those label tulip labels for the blog posts an I LOVE that you made it into a layout. You ROCK!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...