Thursday, August 6, 2009

Karla, Karla, Karla!

Right before her gorgeous new twin baby boys arrived, Miss Karla Dudley, gave me more of her per-fect digital kits to play with.

How can you possibly resist these???

I want to eat this one! The colors are just yummy and no one makes embellies quite like her.


This is just a classic.



And this one... Oh, how I wish I had my printer with me right now. I'd be producing mini books like crazy with this baby.



You can get these kits at The Digi Chick Boutique.


Here are two of the many LOs I created with them...


Nati on her last day of kindergarten in Miami.




The gorgeous hydrangeas in my late Grandma's garden.



Get them now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm seriously impressed with how fast you're developing your Photoshop skills. It used to be you called me every 30 minutes asking for help of some sorts. Now you're doing your own stamps! Pretty soon I'll be the one asking for your advice...

Seriously, though, I love what you're doing with the digi scraps. Keep 'em coming!
XOXOXO Juan

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...