Monday, January 26, 2009

Yes, I actually finished it.

Well color me surprised. I actually started AND finished my Christmas 2008 album.




I have all sorts of unfinished mini books that taunt me every time I see them. They want to be finished, but I just ignore the cries...

This time I sat on my desk and just did it. It was very Nike of me, I think.

I took pics of every single page so get ready for lots, and lots of photos.

I am gonna post some every day cause I'm afraid I'll crash my blog if I upload all of them on one post.


Here goes...















I made the cover out of Hambly's super thick transparency sheets. They are about 1/2" larger tan the actual book pages cause I want them to stay protected.

It's about 5x7" and I used all those little bits and pieces I had laying around that I really wanted to use on a page, but had been saving for that mythical project that never happens. No more!!

I have decided to use my stuff and stop saving it. More gorgeous goodies come out all the time, and if I don't start using all these things, they are going to take over my desk.

Stay tuned for part 2...

Toodles!

7 comments:

Mye said...

Yay!! for you for finishing. I totally feel your pain about unfinished projects....I have a few of those around her myself. You pics of your album look amazing, and I can't wait until part II.

Dawn said...

Congrats on finishing it! Doesn't it feel good to accomplish something! I love it! It is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the Basic Grey too! Can not wai to see the rest!!!

Unknown said...

You rock that is sooo stinkin cute! And very fast after the holidays, major kudos to you:-)

~Tamara Nicole~

GretaB said...

Awesome! Way to go girl - congrats on finishing it. I am the queen of unfinished projects with way too many of them around.

mom2ee said...

wow, what a beautiful mini...this is definately some inspiration. could you come to my house, my Christmas Daily from 1902 still needs finishing LOL.

Denise said...

That was very Nike of you! I am love love loving your mini. It is fabulous! Now I need to get that Nike spirit and finish mine. :o)

bwgayoso said...

Awesome Anilu!!! Can't wait to see it IRL!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...