Tuesday, January 13, 2009

After a Twilight induced brain candy overdose...

my brain has been screaming for some healthy "food".

After having it for years, I finally read East Of Eden. Wow. Definitely one of my fave books ever.
If you haven't read it, get it now. You'll thank me later.


I am now reading Wuthering Heights and got The Sound And The Fury for later.
I'll let you know my opinion once I'm done.

Can you recommend a great book? I finally have time to read and I am craving it.


Oh, before I go, here's one thing Santa forgot...



I need this NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Diana said...

ooh Ani - thanks for the recommendations!

Have you read Eat, Pray, & Love? I love that book. :)

Lyn said...

that doll is fabulous! where will you put him?!

Sasha Farina said...

have u tried reading My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Komsoon? :D Love that :) I'm starting Chocolate Run by her tomorrow I hope..

Anonymous said...

Crazy woman... leave Santa alone with the twilight toys... I will not follow you down that path LOL

Gili

Héctor Portillo said...

Here are some really good books I've read. I left out Sci-Fi and Fantasy ones...
"Grapes of Wrath", "For Whom The Bell Tolls", "Death By A Black Hole And Other Cosmic Quandaries"...

Hugs and Kisses to you all :o)

aimee said...

Wuthering Heights...hmmmm it's that the book bella was always reading?!?hehe
i will have to try that east of eden and let ya know.
the edward doll looks mad ;) but i still want one
you got me beat on how many times you saw twilight by four. can't wait for it to come out dvd!

Lucrecer said...

no they do not have a doll! get out!!!

Dawn said...

OMG! A mini Edward? How CUTE and CREEPY is that?? :-)

mom2ee said...

thanks for the push to read some classic books..I could read Pillars of the Earth over and over again...and Prince of Tides (hated the movie tho)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...