Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas mini part two: Electric Boogaloo!

Told ya' there were gonna be lots of pics.

I am very proud of my little book, so here they are...
















I really enjoyed making this one since I did not even attempt to make it chronological, or use the same paper line, or worry about catching every single day of December.

The parts I want to remember are there.

It makes it less daunting and I think that's why I didn't get all worked up about it and actually finished it. For once :)

More to come soon.

Later.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

This is AWESOME Anilu!!! You daughter is sooooo CUTE!!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey sweetie---you did a fantastikal job on your book--i haven't completed mine as of yet but plann onit soon---you have an adorable daughter--stop by and see me sometimes--remain blessed!!

aimee said...

wow! that is beautiful! i love it! and little miss is so freakin cute!

bwgayoso said...

Anilu, your mini is so beautiful! I haven't even started on mine :( Oh well, there's always next Christmas : )

Ady said...

it's beautiful. I have five more days to finish for mine. I hope to finish it before this christmas. HUGZ... see you on saturday

Denise said...

Woo hooo...I love it! You are one talented chick. I love how you put your own spin on the project. I am copying your insight of doing the things you want to remember and not being tied to doing it every day. Smart thinking!

Sasha Farina said...

awesome album Anilu! you did great job and got me all inspired!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

What a beautiful Christmas album!!! Such sweet memories :-) I need to get inspired, print my photos and finish mine up! HUGS!

mom2ee said...

this takes my breath away. this is beyond fabulous

Alexis said...

Awesome mini!! I love the details! Sooooo cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...