Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thinking of her.

I think about Aleida a lot, but yesterday I found something that got me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

Some months back she was desperately looking for this Martha Stewart punch. Desperately.



Wonderful Dawn came to the scrap rescue. She found the infamous punch and sent it to her.
She was so, so happy to have found it.



Ever since then, I had been wishing to come across one of those impossible to get punches.

The other day I was browsing Martha Stewart Crafts online and lo and behold, it was back in production and in stock!!!!!!!!!

I immediately got one and I will think of her every time I use it.

Just wanted to share.

P.S: Dawn, Thanks for the links:)

11 comments:

Mye said...

truly understand.....I got one a few weeks ago from Michaels. ((hugs))

Dawn said...

Can you believe that was year ago? At the time, I was on a mission. I so wanted to be the one to find it for her! I am so glad I did. She was so excited when I called her. It is a bittersweet memory. I sooooo miss her...

Sasha Farina said...

aww hon. . . *hugs* you're making me cry here. . :( miss her too

Denise said...

I remember that fondly. I was on the hunt for it on Aleida's behalf, too. Lost out to Dawn. LOL! I have to order one before they disappear again. :o)

GretaB said...

Now you're making me think I need one, for the memory if nothing else.

mom2ee said...

thanks for the fond memories...

april said...

I remember that so well....if only i had a michael's maybe i could have helped your search.

good memories, thanks for the reminder.

Trish said...

Your friend lives on in you, sweetie. Time sure does fly, doesn't it? Miss you.

Breanne Crawford said...

ooo that punch is gorgeous!!! (and sending hugs your way)

Kristii said...

Thanks for sharing that memory Anilu!! I may have to pick up one of those punches!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

How sweet is that!!! I know that she will live on for a very long time because of all the people she touched so deeply :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...