Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's digi time!!!!

Miss Dudley is back in the swing of things and she's created yet another gorgeous digi kit for After Five Designs.

I give you Digi Essentials No. 4 by Karla Dudley.

The possibilities are endless with these kits. The really are basics that you will go to time and time again.

I know I do!

Feast your eyes ....

I am gonna use those letter/number clusters to death!


Postage edge frames and strips.


Karla's amazing word art. Don't you wish you had her handwriting???



I'm off to chose pics to use with this beauty.

See ya'.

4 comments:

lacintha said...

Hello A.M :)
Found you through the BASB site...love your mini albums, and lookit you go with the digi stuff!

Karla is awsome isn't she?
Her new Digi designs almost make me want to risk a heamorrage trying to figure our Digi...lol

Have a good one!

Kathy said...

Hi Anilu,
I couldn't get your e-mail addy to work. Are you still making necklaces? I have a little request if you are, though would need to discuss cost etc with you.
Can you contact me with your email addy?
Thanks,
Kathy (kathyb on studio calico )

aimee said...

do you digital scrap a lot? i'm afraid to try it.

Sasha Farina said...

lucky girl!! go rock those kits okay. . . I'm waiting!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...