Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This was her baby.

I just sent out the last circle journal where Aleida made a page.

The whole idea of it was hers, and she used to keep us in line and up to our deadlines.

This is the entry she made for Dawn's journal.

It's all full of passion and color like she was...




I had been putting it off, cause it was hard for me to open the journal again to work on it.

My deadline finally caught up with me, so I made my pages.

It was all about music and what it means to us.




Once I started, it came easy.

I know she was around...

6 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful pages!

***Paola*** said...

I must've been difficult I bet Anilu, but you did a beautiful job :)

Greta Adams said...

and she is proud...{sniff sniff}

Monica said...

Those are absolutely beautiful.

Anna M said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.
She sounds like she was a wonderful woman.

Denise said...

{{hugs}} I know that had to be hard and the layout you did turned out stunning. I felt the same way as I was working on her CJ - as if in a way she was there with me. :o)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...