Monday, October 13, 2008

Random

I had this beautiful stack of fresh pics from Scrapbookpictures.com sitting on my desk. They have been turned into a mini for my Disney trip last month.


Here's what I've done with them:








It definitely still is a work in progress. It needs LOTS of journaling and embellishments, but the basic structure of it is done.

I used a Creative Imaginations Creative Cafe 3 ring album and inside pages, and lots and lots of American Crafts Moma letter stickers, which I adore!

The cover is a blatant lift of Laura Kurz, whom I adore.



Now lookie here... My Dad got me a brand spanking new 3G iPhone!!! I was so lusting after it and I am loving it in white.
Such a great little phone. How did I live without it, I'll never know.




Also, finally got my copy of Ali's latest book. Such a cool one. They all outdid them selves with those books.

Tons and tons of inspiration and great ideas. You definitely need it.

I just lifted the cover of a book by Laura Kurz for my Disney mini. Gorgeous stuff!!



I'm off to start the day and exercise a little. I need to move!!!!

Later, homes.

8 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

looks like u were way creative, good for u! Love the album.and u have a new iphone.. wow.. I've still got an old razr.. LOL
gotta get that idea book, one day, when I have some spare money...

Anonymous said...

holy smokes girl that is an awesome minibook!!!! Don't ya just looooove the phone? I have one too.

Elisa said...

Brill minibook, love the way the photos go outside the paper. Why can't I have cool ideas like that (said with an envious voice)?

Greta Adams said...

what a great idea anilu for all your pics...that is soooo freaking awesome...i think i must lift it from you :)

Denise said...

I received Ali's book and I absolutely love it. I plan on doing some blatant lifting of a few in tht book. :o) Your WDW mini is fantastic! Love it!

Lyn said...

that disney album is totally perfect... i'm inspired!

Natalie said...

love love love that mini. so simple and love the clean lines. just perfect!

Ady said...

You are kicking those digi layouts and that WDW mini is way to cute IRL...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...