Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More digi madness!!!

ETA: My dear, wonderful, Photoshop master husband has been helping me A LOT.
There honey, I said it ;)


If you were a cynic like me and thought you'd never get into digi scrapping, please, give it a try.
I am so very hooked.

It's loads of fun. It's quick, it's freeing.

It's a breeze to take to crops, which is a HUGE plus.

I will never be able to thank Karla enough for turning me into it and for creating those killer kits for us all.

These are my latest...

Circles, number border, butterfly brad, stitching, word border by Karla Dudley @ After Five Designs.



Staples, journaling blocks, circle sticker, stitiching, number border and felt butterfly by Karla Dudley @After Five Designs.



Patterned paper, circles, circle sticker, staples, stitching and butterfly by Karla Dudley @ After Five Designs.
Font Little Days.


Circles, staples, number border by Karla Dudley @ After Five Designs.



Everything from Karla Dudley @ After Five Designs, except monograms and date.

I'm off to play some more and to keep exploring the wonderful world of Photoshop.

Toodles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!! Awesome digi pages!!!!

***Paola*** said...

I'm LOVING your digi pages amiga!

Héctor Portillo said...

Hello, cousin! This is the first time I log into your blog. be shure I'll be doing it more often now. It's great! I love your scrapbooks! Anyway, say hi to everyone there :o). I hope to see you soon.

Monica said...

Holy crap anilu! They are amazing pages, your designs always make me want to get up and scrap! I love coming here and seeing all this gorgeousnes :)

Denise said...

You are rocking the digi layouts! Awesome Anilu! I love them all!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...