Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've gone digi crazy!!!

Yes, I have.

I am having a blast playing with Karla Dudley @ After Five Designs' kits.

If like me you have never tried digi before, get one of these kits and give it a try. You will be hooked. I know I am.
Plus, you get a boat load of supplies for such a low price. Doesn't get any better than that.

This week I got two new ones!!

Artist In Me...




Digi Essentials 2...



These are the LOs I made using those, and other kits, from Karla too.


I could use those butterflies on every single page... Oh, wait, I have ;)


Can you tell I'm obsessed with her circle links????



The butterflies had my name written all over them.

Glossy brads are my all time fave supply and these kits are chock full of them.

Those circle links are like a wish come true for me. I even had a stamp custom made once, just so I could have them. Now I have LOTS, indifferent colors and styles. YAY!!

So many phrases and words in Karla's A-MA-ZING handwriting.

Kraft, different textures, felt, Oh my!!!!!!!


Gotta go play with them some more...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are freakin amazing!!!

Balou said...

Anilu - these are beautiful! And I love how they totally match your paper-scrapping style.

FinĂ­sima Persona said...

Stay away from my computer, woman!

bwgayoso said...

Wow! I think I'm going to have to get me some. Your layouts are fab!

Anonymous said...

lyanybAnilu: increibles,tus trabajos estan "super",no tengo idea que es algo digital,pero esos disenos estan maravillosos.
Llegaras a donde tu quieras,no te pongas limites.
Tu trabajo es excelente.
Besos para ti y mi Princesa Natalia.

Monica said...

Those are just stunning pages anilu! I love how you used the circles--beautiful!

Bonita Rose said...

great layouts, and btw i tagged u in a blog post called 6 secrets...

Anna M said...

Gorgeous!
I so need to get into digital since I never scrap at all!

Denise said...

Anilu, I absolutely love your digi layouts. I have a tried a few in the past and you have inpsired me to give it another go.

Is Mr. Bad Example your husband? His comment cracked me up! LOL!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...