Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ma'am, step away from the Mac, please.

Um, I think not.

I am so addicted to digi, it's not even funny!

I love that I can make different versions of the same LO if I feel like changing the colors.

Patterned paper, stitches, borders, butterfly brad, circles by Karla Dudley @ After Five Designs.



Patterned papers, labels, stickers, hand written brush, butterfly, brad and stitches by Karla Dudley @ After Five Designs.

As you can see, my love for those butterflies in never ending!


Another thing I love about this, is being able to change the size of my pics in a second.
I had never used such big pics on my LOs and I am kinda liking it. A lot.


A new week, also means new digi kit from Karla!!!

Look at this beeeeoutiful one. All about pohotography.

I am gonna be playing with this baby a lot... Here's a little peek.



Have a groovy Tuesday.

12 comments:

Kristii said...

Beautiful work girl!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful digi work anilu!! it certainly can be addicting, ey?

Bonita Rose said...

I have yet to try digi sbing.. maybe one day!!! Love your layouts gf!

bwgayoso said...

Your digi layouts are beautiful! Love them all : )

Ryzmomplus2 said...

great layouts! Have to check out that digi site!

Dawn said...

I still need to try digi. Someday..

It does look beautiful...and addicting!! :-)

Kerry said...

I love digital for the same reasons! I'm a recent convert, thanks to Karla, and needing the overlays from ali. It's insane.

My favorite part is not stressing about what size to have my photos printed BEFORE scrapping them.

My kids also like that they get to see instant pages to look at. My son actually said this year, "WOW you already have a page about my birthday? Usually it takes you a year to do one!" LOL, he's 8.

I love your style! Gorgeous pages!

Anonymous said...

Love your digi stuff! You're rockin' it!

Sasha Farina said...

beautiful digis!!

Anonymous said...

No wonder you're addicted to it Anilu, you are AMAZING at it!!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hi there, I am back in blog land :-) Love your digi layouts!!!!

Nicole Carro said...

Love your digi layouts Anilu, have fun with your new digi goodies.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...